BRIEF: Evansville still Nielsen's 104th-largest TV market
Nielsen is out with its latest list of the nation's 210 television markets, and once again Evansville is #104 on the list. According to Nielsen, our area has an estimated 288,250 TV homes, which is up by a little more than 4,200 compared to the estimated 284,040 last year.
Here's how the other markets around our region fared:
- St. Louis remained #21.
- Indianapolis is still #26.
- Nashville held firm at #29.
- Louisville dropped one spot, falling from #48 to #49.
- Paducah-Cape Girardeau-Harrisburg stays at #81.
- Terre Haute fell from #154 to #155.
- Bowling Green is, as before, #182.