Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.'s shareholders re-elected the company's eight directors at their annual meeting on Thursday.
The re-elected directors are:
- David D. Smith, chairman of the Board, CEO and president of Sinclair
- Frederick G. Smith, VP of Sinclair
- J. Duncan Smith, VP and secretary of Sinclair
- Robert E. Smith, director
- Basil A. Thomas, director
- Lawrence E. McCanna, director
- Daniel C. Keith, founder and president of the Cavanaugh Group, Inc.
- Martin R. Leader, director
The company's shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending Dec. 31, 2013 and approved the 2013 Executive Incentive Plan. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair owns and/or operates the following stations in our region: